Our software is integrated with Matrix access control devices to record attendance and control the door access for members based on their membership validity.
What is Matrix access control device?
Matrix access control device is a biometric device that can validate member authenticity either by fingerprint or RFID tag and based on the membership validity will allow / disallow access through the door or a turnstile.
How does Matrix access control integration work?
The Matrix access control device is connected to a door or a turnstile. When a new member joins your studio, they can be registered to the access control after they have made a membership purchase.
In the Member Profile page, you'll see a Assign Access Card / Fingerprint button. On clicking the button, the Matrix access control will beep to notify that it is ready to register a new fingerprint / RFID tag.
The member has to show their fingerprint / RFID tag at the machine till they hear a success beep. Now, every time the member walks in they need to show the same fingerprint / RFID tag at the Matrix access control device. If the member's membership is active, the member will be granted access to the fitness studio.
The attendance will be shown in the Attendance > View Member Attendance table with In-time, Out-time (if OUT device is installed), Access Status, Membership and Validity.
What are the supported device models?
We support Matrix COSEC VEGA FAX and Matrix COSEC PATH.
Are there any other additional requirements?
Yes, you'll need to purchase a static IP from your Internet Service Provider to complete the integration with the software.
What is the installation process?
- Request a quote from us from the Account Settings option.
- On approval, we require 50% advance to confirm the order.
- Once the order is confirmed, an engineer will visit the site for inspection and will let you know of any additional cabling requirements.
- The device will be couriered to your address.
- The engineer will visit to install the device.
- On successful installation, we'll connect with you over AnyDesk to integrate the device to your Okfit account. This step will require static IP and will take around 30 minutes.
- An invoice with the final payment information will be shared with you.
It takes 3-4 weeks to complete the installation process.